Friday, March 19, 2010

Languishing

Wow, this blog is languishing. I guess we've all been busy with the quotidian and have neglected the more delicious luxury of writing. Well, between the lot of us we've had some significant life changes: gained a baby and some new food restrictions, lost some chickens and a dog, undergone all the preliminary paperwork for an adoption. Whew. No wonder our gardens aren't in yet! I hope all of your quotidian days are worshipful. (Doesn't that sounds very spiritual and idealistic some days? Well, they are worshipful to the Lord even if our hearts aren't quite tuned to hear the praise.) While we neglect to write, maybe you would enjoy perusing this website that Danidoodle found: Quotidiana.

1 comment:

Dorothy Marner said...

Oooh, I like this site. Even if I am 1083 days late reading your post :-) Is adoption something ya'll still think about or hope toward? I think we might be jumping back on that train soon.